Sterile Surgical Spears
Our Surgical Spears – BIO CEL™ and BIO SPEARS™ are constructed of cellulose sponge material and PVA respectively, and are ideal for microsurgical procedures.
- Constructed of the finest compressed cellulose sponge material securely molded to a Polypropylene handle
- High volume fast wicking action for absorption of blood and fluids within the operational field
- Cost effective
- All natural material
- Box of 200 units
PVA Surgical Spears are constructed of PVAc.Their fiber-free construction will not introduce lint into the surgical site and they can be easily trimmed to any size.
- Designed to manipulate tissue during LASIK surgery and corneal refractive procedures
- Offers surgeons with superior fibre free products for unparalleled fluid management and control
- Lint free, high density PVA formulation and virtually particulate free
- Highly absorbent, single use, fast wicking and packaged sterile
- Maintains rigidity during wicking process
- Problems relating to cotton fibres left over are completely avoided
- Box of 180 units