Sodium Hyaluronate Ophthalmic Solution
Bio-Hyalur is intended for use during surgery in the anterior segment of the human eye.
- Procedures include:
- Cataract Extraction
- Intraocular Lens (IOL) implantation
- Corneal Transplantation Surgery
- Glaucoma Filtering Surgery
Bio-Hyalur is designed to create and maintain anterior chamber depth and visibility, protect corneal endothelial cells, other intraocular tissues and minimize interaction between tissues during surgical manipulation.
Advantages of the Bio-Hyalur Range :
- Raw material from Bacterial fermentation source
- Ideal for use with injectors and cartridges prior to IOL implantation
- Excellent protection of the endothelium
- Visualization during surgery
- Easy to inject and remove from the anterior segment
- Varying viscosities enable for chamber maintenance and protection of endothelium
- Available in BD glass syringes with advanced cannula systems
- Medical grade blister and sterile packaging
- Bio-Hyalur(Sodium Hyaluronate 1.0% W/V)– 1.0 ml
- Bio-Hyalur Plus(Sodium Hyaluronate 1.4% W/V)– 1.0 ml
- Bio-Hyalur HV(Sodium Hyaluronate 2.4% W/V)– 1.0 ml
- Bio-Hyalur SV (Sodium Hyaluronate 3.0% W/V)– 1.0 ml
- Bio-Hyalur DUO (Sodium Hyaluronate 1.0% + Sodium Hyaluronate 2.4% W/V)– 1.0 ml each
At present there is no single viscoelastic agent that is suitable for all intraocular procedures. The purpose of having various concentrations of Sodium Hyaluronate Solutions is to have different rheological properties which provide special profiles and reliability for various types of intraocular surgeries.