Trypan Blue Ophthalmic Solution 0.06 % W/V for Intraocular use as an adjunt in Ophthalmic Surgery. Bio Blue is used as a stain for capsulorhexis during cataract surgery.
Bio Blue is a sterile solution of Trypan Blue, a biocompatible intraocular solution used during ophthalmic surgery. It is frequently used in eyes with matured cataracts, poor red fundus reflex or narrow pupils.
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Extra Capsular Cataract Surgery
- Incomplete Capsulorhexis
- Anterior / Posterior Capsulotomy
- Membrane Peeling
- 1. Bio Blue™ (Trypan Blue Ophthalmic Solution 0.06 % W/V)1.0 ml sterile glass vial
- 2. Bio Blue™ (Trypan Blue Ophthalmic Solution 0.06 % W/V)1.0 ml sterile glass syringe