Bio Blue 90
Bio Blue 90
An Adjunct to Vitroretinal Surgery
Bio Blue 90 is a sterile, pyrogen free, non toxic, isotonic and ready to use solution of Acid Blue 90 or Brilliant Blue G (a non fluorescent triphenylmethane stain) with effective staining properties.
Bio Blue 90 is used for better visualization of Epiretinal Membrane during Macular Hole and Pucker surgery. It has good affinity for ILM and facilitates its peeling. It is also an effective and safe capsular staining for Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorhexis.
Benefits over conventional stains available till date:
- Ready to use sterile solution – no mixing or filteration is required.
- Better Biocompatibility – a more favorable safety profile.
- Better affinity to ILM and low affinity to ERM and hence better visualization of ILM leading to ease of peeling during macular hole and pucker surgery.
- Facilitates the successful creation of CCC (Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorhexis).
- Better handling.
- No adverse effect-Better Retinal Tolerance.
- No side reaction such as photo induced cross linking of collagen fibres.
- Easy to remove the redundant product from the eye.
- Supplied in 0.5 ml PFS.